digital.brarian

Friday, December 16, 2005

Feedblitz - New Features

If you don't read this in an aggregator, then you know I offer the option to subscribe via Feedblitz. I added this option after their partnership with Feedburner.

What I didn't expect is that people would actually subscribe, choosing email delivery instead of their favorite RSS aggregator. Perhaps they don't have a favorite aggregator, perhaps they don't even know what one is... I would have thought those following the biblioblogosphere would be RSS reader enthusiasts. I guess it's good they have that delivery choice.

What I've found even more interesting, is that there are 10 Feedblitz subscribers reading this post, and yet I added this option (back in October) to the library blogs, not a single patron has signed up!

Well, Feedblitz has added new features, and redesigned (simplified?) the subscription process. A Consuming Experience details it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home