digital.brarian

Saturday, November 19, 2005

now its "official" LPL podcast

I was holding off on posting that first podcast to the library site while I was putting together a podcast info page on our website for our patrons. Finishing it up on Saturday afternoon, I wanted some feedback to see if I left out any important points. Oh, look at that, a fellow librarian available on IM! After a brief chat with Ivan "the rambling librarian" he sent me this link to his post.

He actually had his blog entry posted before I had posted the podcast to the rss feed.

Although I had promised Jenny that she would be the first to know once I posted my first podcast on the library site, I had inadvertantly released this to Singapore first!
(but -- whew-- with the time change it is actually tomorrow there already.)

Youth Services reported that lots of kids were in today working on their science projects... I'm sure they'll appreciate having the audio available from that presentation.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, sorry about releasing the news first. I should've asked you first but I was so excited about learning that you're imeplementing podcasts that I just blogged it straight-away. Technically, I received the news a day later, didn't I? :) Congrats again.

    By Blogger Ivan Chew, At 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home